For the safety of all please follow these guidelines.
If you’re showing any of the symptoms of COVID 19, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone that has the virus in the last 14 days, please don’t visit at this time.
Farmleigh Estate Opening Hours
Farmleigh Estate opens at 10:00 Monday to Sunday inclusive.
Last entry to the estate is 17:00
Farmleigh Estate closes at 18:00
Entry to Farmleigh Estate is free of charge.
Please note that BBQs are not allowed on the Farmleigh grounds. Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leads as we have horses, donkeys, and cattle on the grounds.
Click here for opening hours for the Boathouse Restaurant.
- Farmleigh Estate is open and free to visit.
- Boathouse Café – Take away service only
- Please use contactless card payment whenever possible.
- Limited tickets for free guided tours of Farmleigh House are in the courtyard reception and will be available online soon.
- A queuing system will be in operation when buying tickets.
- Please observe Social Distancing and wear masks when entering Farmleigh House, the Motor House or Galleries.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• Please have your dog on a lead while visiting Farmleigh Estate.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 815 5914.
We are urging everyone to stay local, avoid busy places and continue to follow government advice on social distancing. Together we can make your visit to Farmleigh safe & enjoyable.
During exhibitions Farmleigh Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday (and Bank Holiday Mondays) from 10am to 5pm. From 1pm to 2pm the Gallery closes for lunch.
Admission to Farmleigh Gallery is free. Click here to access the Farmleigh Gallery web pages.
The Benjamin Iveagh Library
The Library is visited briefly as part of a general tour of Farmleigh House (described above). This allows the visitor to view the Library room, but not consult with any of the books.
To visit the Library as a Reader, please click here for rules of admission. Access is by special appointment only.